Remco Vos was born on 22 February 1976 in The Netherlands. In 2000 he was graduated in the University of Logistics and Economics, Utrecht, The Netherlands. He has a B.S. Degree in Logistics and Economics. In 2005 he is graduated in the University of Phoenix, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. He has a M.B.A. Degree in Organizational Change.
Mr. Vos has attended numerous executive and professional level courses and programs, such as the young Executive Program at TNT Logistics HQ and the Mini Master Program through Rabobank. He has been Member of the Round Table and other business groups.
He is a solid entrepreneurial type, and has a background in international logistics business development, strategic forecasting, transportation and start-up operations in multi-national marketplace. He has a stable professional experience as a Change Agent and Team Leader in business planning, turnarounds, corporate acquisitions, diplomatic resolution, and industry networking initiatives. He assures a reliable development and execution of successful, high-impact business plans and processes with a seasoned approach and ensures rapid delivery of corporate alignment and accurate documentation. He offers expertise in handling process improvements and major corporate projects with top management and key decision-maker at all levels of matrixes organizations. He also offers effective hiring, management, deployment, coaching and development of top-notch staff talent. Mr. Vos is also an expert in superior motivations of teams to achieve peak performance, generate extensive financial reports, streamline business processes and meet aggressive business objectives. His career encompasses also multi-tasking talents in team building, organization, need analysis, accurate documentation, and attention to detail in time-sensitive situations. He has a long experience working with executives, senior management, professional peers, and external assets in virtual and multi-site locations. He has an extensive exposure to cross-cultural practices and international business protocols, particularly in Europe, and U.S.A. He works eligibility in European Union. Now, he is a proven business builder.
He is expertise in many areas such as: Strategic Planning, Change Management, Relationship Building, Mergers & Acquisitions, Performance Metrics, Financial Analysis, Team Leadership, Special Projects, Regulatory Compliance, Budget Administration, Internal Controls and Site/Business Set-Up.
During his life, Mr.Vos has had many work experiences.
From 2000 to 2002, he has been Country Manager/ CEO-Scandinavia. He hired to oversee all account operations for a major client, Compaq Spare parts, throughout Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
From 2002 to 2007, he has been owner in Vos Transport BV, Deventer, The Netherlands. He bought this company and turned it around into profitability. He inculcated a positive work environment with a strong management team, top quality benchmarks and high employee morale. TNT Logistics (now Ceva), Houten, The Netherlands.
From 2007 to present, he is owner in Vos holding, Epse, The Netherlands. He founded this consulting firm and holding company to continue professional growth. He manages all aspects of business development, P&L, strategic planning, resource allocation and client satisfaction. He performs due diligence on, evaluates and generates proposals for potential acquisition of small and medium businesses in different industries. He executes multiple consultancy projects for clients in logistics and transportation. He invests in businesses.
From 2009 to present, he is CEO and owner. He set up this business according to the request and specifications of a former and personal client in the Netherlands: DSM Melamine BV.
From 2010 to present, he is CEO and owner in Logistics Cost Consult (LCC), Tequesta Florida.
But Mr. Vos cannot stop here. Having a humanitarian soul, he has done some activities to help people in need. His will is to reach the peak in humanitarian activities. He wants his name to be in the minds and in the heart of other people. For all that he has done up to now in his life, his dedication in work and humanitarian aids he wants to give, Mr. Vos deserved the title Honorary Ambassador of the international lobbying organization Diplomatic Mission Peace And Prosperity with headquarter in Tirana, Albania. The Ambassador Remco Vos has proved to be a worthy peace leader and missionary.
Advisor of DMPP
- Lazer Pepaj – Journalist and Missionary of the future
- Remco Vos – A strategist of great development
- Peter Steenbakkers – The model of welfare manager
- Erion Nikolli – eminent humanitarian and missionary of Peace
- How to become a diplomat
- Peace cannot be brought by anyone
- A book for peace is a book for God
- Characters – the first Albanian Missionaries of Peace
- Lekë Mandreja, Albanian Journalist
- The world of Missionaries of Peace
- The model of future intellectual
- Kosova – The Example of Peace in Balkans
- The Vice Prime Minister of Kosova and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- The Ambassador of Kosova and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- Dr. Shefki Hysa, Governor of Diplomatic Mission
- Three brothers, the inception of a legend
- The journalist in disposal of Peace
- The dissident that commiserate the political opponents
- A message of special type
- Albania since you were born, statesmen have shitted on you
- The donkeys
- Dr. Madhu Krishan – An international peacebuilder
- The word of the publisher
- Dr. Madhu Krishan – Honorary Chairman of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan – Leader of Peace
- Leader of Chameria – dream and reality
- The writer and the origin
- Waiting for the spring
- Albania disabled…. Sos!
- The Chams
- Chameria – An Albanian Pearl
- Hymn to man
- The Dance of Osman Taka
- Shefki Hysa – Albanian Writer
- We seek Chameria
- Chameria as a pain and as a dream
- The autopsy of “ The Cursed Paradise”
- Chameria, the voice of the divine reason
- A new stage of creativity
- Reflexes of a lifetime
- Don’t forget Chameria, friends!
- A book of messages of hope and peace for Chameria
- Albanian League of Writers and Artists
- Lori Dir, American Journalist
- Singer of Cham’s Ballad
- American journalists, friends of Albania
- Albania like California
- Peace, Prosperity and Human Rights
- Chameria flavour
- Cham Ballad
- The big Cham concussion
- Cultural Community of Chameria
Director(AUGP) on Dr. Madhu Krishan – Lead… estave on Chameria – An Albanian…