Notes about the book “Savagery is leaving” of the writer Pal Rupa
Pal Rupa was born in Shkodra in 11.08.1936. He has finished the faculty for albanian Language-literature and has worked as teacher in some of Dukagjin schools of Shkodra region. For praised work he is decorated with the Order “Naim Frasheri”, second clas, by the president Sali Berisha.
On 20 November 1989 he has made a strong criticism to the former regime of communist dictatorship in his newspaper “Voice of the people” (Zëri i popullit). The writing was published on December 6, 1990, and had much reaction which brought to the author many consequences and contravention with the power of that time.
In that turbulent period, immediately after to severe reactions which the writing caused, he was put in the movement for democracy in cooperation with Azem Hajdari, Pjeter Arbnori and other anti-communist intelectual. With the establishment of the democratic party, together with a group from Dukagjin initiators, they created the first sections and organized and headed the first rally for the collapse of communist dictatorship.
In the first conference of PD, Shkodra branch, he is elected member of the chairmanship for the Dukagjin area.
He has performed the function of the United Chairman Council of Thethi.
With the decision of the Council of Ministers, he is appointed secretary of the commune council Shale.
For 18 years he continues to be in management of the structures of PD and has participated in all the peaceful protests in local and national level.
He is constantly taken with critical and satirical writings, which he published in the newspapers “Shkodra”, “Torch” (Pishtari), “55”, “RD”, in the magazine “Eagle’s wing” etc.
The volume “Savagery is leaving” (Egërsia po largohet), chronic in verse, is his first book. With the publication of this book the author Pal Rupa is entering a new creativity level.
The summary “Savagery is leaving” (Egërsia po largohet), a title as significant and desirable for all those who have suffered in the years of the totalitarian regime of Enver Hoxha, brings a novelty in Albanian literature and reinforces to the people the belief that united can build a more civilized future for Albania.
In the nest/ wait for the spring./ All together/ will bring down./ You can’t do us nothing:/ take our worst,/ gall winter!”
The author expresses so optimistic for a better future, after harshly hits and satirizes all the negative sides of our life that we still inherit from the bitter past.
Once again we believe that this book will be a desirable surprise for the Albanian reader.
- Lazer Pepaj – Journalist and Missionary of the future
- Remco Vos – A strategist of great development
- Peter Steenbakkers – The model of welfare manager
- Erion Nikolli – eminent humanitarian and missionary of Peace
- How to become a diplomat
- Peace cannot be brought by anyone
- A book for peace is a book for God
- Characters – the first Albanian Missionaries of Peace
- Lekë Mandreja, Albanian Journalist
- The world of Missionaries of Peace
- The model of future intellectual
- Kosova – The Example of Peace in Balkans
- The Vice Prime Minister of Kosova and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- The Ambassador of Kosova and Dr. Shefki Hysa
- Dr. Shefki Hysa, Governor of Diplomatic Mission
- Three brothers, the inception of a legend
- The journalist in disposal of Peace
- The dissident that commiserate the political opponents
- A message of special type
- Albania since you were born, statesmen have shitted on you
- The donkeys
- Dr. Madhu Krishan – An international peacebuilder
- The word of the publisher
- Dr. Madhu Krishan – Honorary Chairman of DMPP
- Dr. Madhu Krishan – Leader of Peace
- Leader of Chameria – dream and reality
- The writer and the origin
- Waiting for the spring
- Albania disabled…. Sos!
- The Chams
- Chameria – An Albanian Pearl
- Hymn to man
- The Dance of Osman Taka
- Shefki Hysa – Albanian Writer
- We seek Chameria
- Chameria as a pain and as a dream
- The autopsy of “ The Cursed Paradise”
- Chameria, the voice of the divine reason
- A new stage of creativity
- Reflexes of a lifetime
- Don’t forget Chameria, friends!
- A book of messages of hope and peace for Chameria
- Albanian League of Writers and Artists
- Lori Dir, American Journalist
- Singer of Cham’s Ballad
- American journalists, friends of Albania
- Albania like California
- Peace, Prosperity and Human Rights
- Chameria flavour
- Cham Ballad
- The big Cham concussion
- Cultural Community of Chameria
Director(AUGP) on Dr. Madhu Krishan – Lead… estave on Chameria – An Albanian…